Monday, March 2, 2009

My Best Day Ever!

Have you ever had one of those days that you just know is a gift from God? I had one! I had lots of wonderful things happen that day, Bible Study, Grandsons coming over, great weather, I found out I was going to be able to make it to a Women of Joy conference in Branson, I was invited to see To Kill A Mockingbird, and all of that was not even the best part!!! A special friend of mine was going to have surgery and was nervous. I was able to sit with her and laugh and talk while taking her mind off the surgery. It gave me the best feeling. I did that kind of thing so often for my oldest daughter, I never knew I would miss it. I thought I would be able to do it my whole life! God allowed me to have that joy again, this time for another "special" friend. My heart was so happy that I have stood in that joy for days. What an awesome God we have, He can give us joy in each moment if we will just see it. I thank God today for the joy that each of my children have given me, in good times and bad. I mostly thank Him for giving me such a treasure of memories.

1 comment: