Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Prankster

Our youngest, Boo (short for boo boo bear) wants to be a prankster when he grows up. He did a really great one the other day to Dad. He asked me, with huge brown eyes, if he could use the clear tape. I could tell he was up to something so I asked "Why?". He smiled a very sweet smile and said he had a prank he wanted to do on Daddy. How great! He was thinking of his own pranks! He took coins and taped them to the water faucets in each of our bathrooms. He was so excited, I wish you could have seen him. He was going to run up to Dad as soon as he got home, and ask him to go wash his hands. I knew this would be a dead giveaway so I got his mind off the prank. He really did forget and when Dad came home Boo didn't say anything about the water faucets. Sure enough Dad went up stairs to change clothes and soon we heard a loud Boo what have you done? Jim's pants and shirt were both wet. Boo did a good job with the coins. He and I have laughed about that several times, I am sure to check the water faucets before I turn on water though. Oh, it is fun having a little boy around!

No comments:

Post a Comment