Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can you be too old for Spring Break?

It is Boo's Spring Break this week and I am exhausted! We have been to the most fun Pizza place in the area, the most amazing Burger King, a great park, a camp out in our basement watching movies, and today Silver Dollar City! I don't think I can do another day of spring break! It never was this hard when our big kids were little. Maybe we should go on a nice quiet vacation next year. Today on the way home from SDC Jim and I just complained to each other about how tired and sore we were. I won, because my eyes were all dried out from the wind and riding rides, so they really hurt. We had to stop at a Walgreens so I could get some eye drops! We did have a great day though, Mookie and her family were with us. Watching those two boys and Boo play, ride and laugh, well it can't get much better than that. #1 Grandson rode a pretty big roller coaster and #2 Grandson rode the little one!! I was so proud of them! When we asked Boo what was his favorite, he said "All of it!" ( he fell asleep on the way home). My favorite part was watching all their faces, and listening to their laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment