Monday, March 30, 2009

Praying for Stellan

I stumbled upon a blog you need to read, it is called "Praying for Stellan". He is 5 mo old and has a terrible heart condition. He has had it since before he was born. His mom is the blogger and her faith is unbelievable! She is truly trusting Jesus for His healing of her son. She is a beautiful writer and sounds like a beautiful person. She and her husband have 3 other children. He is home with them while she is in the hospital, in another town, with Stellan. I never had to be that far from my family when Sweet Girl was in the hospital, but I have been pulled apart when you can't be both places at once. Please pray for him and his family. They know God is doing something mighty and they are just serving Him while they wait. Stuff like this puts life in perspective for me. You see sometimes I still want to stay in "Pity City" but God wants me to stand firm in Him and enjoy all the wonderful blessings He has given me! What would we be without Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment