Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not My Best Day Ever

Oh, I wish everyday could be my best day ever, but then I guess I wouldn't really appreciate the Best part. I have missed my little Carrie (Sweet Girl) so bad today. Everything I look at, everything I do, everything I think about is her! She really was a huge part of my life. I can see her face and hear her laugh right now. Her silly smile is so cute! God is so happy to have her with Him, and I know she is happy to be there too, but we all miss out with her gone. Her little raspy voice oh, I want to hear it!! My life is good and full and I love it, but I MISS HER! Ok, enough pity me time. Tomorrow night we are going to the school carnival. There will be lots of junk food, fun games, and give aways!! Whats not to love. Well, maybe the crowd, amount of money we spend, and the fact that I am to old to do this. Maybe I'll win a great trip, I would love to go on a vacation! Maybe tomorrow will be another BEST DAY ever! God is Good isn't HE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment