Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

Can you believe our weather? Thursday, (2 days ago) we were walking around SDC in our shirt sleeves. Today we have had tons of rain and then snow!! Huge snow flakes, it has been pretty, and it didn't stick, but what is going on? Tomorrow it is going to be about 58! This is why they say, if you don't like the weather in Missouri, wait a minute and it will change. I wonder who "they" are. Spring Break is almost over, I have loved having Boo home, but I am ready for some normal time in my day. When he saw the snow today he was already hoping for a snow day on Monday. He asked Daddy and I the other night if we would please adopt another child. He said he could use someone else to play with. We told him we didn't feel God was leading us to do that, but we would be sure to pray about it. He said, well you had 3 kids, one died and you got me. Now, another has died so we should get one more. Children's logic is so simple. I wish life was simple too. He is on a count down until April Fools Day! He is so excited to get Dad. He has lots of plans, I'll be sure to let you know how they go. (3 days left)

1 comment: