Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Contacts

About 5 months ago I got contacts for the first time in my life. It was so exciting because you only have to take them out once a month! I was doing great with them, then about 2 weeks ago, I started feeling like I couldn't see quiet as well as I should. I was always having to grab a pair of reading glasses and get in just the perfect light to read anything! Mookie was here last weekend and I was talking to her about it and we sort of decided I would just get glasses. Sunday night, I was talking to my husband about my eyes, and I said I was a little worried, because I have always heard that if your eyesight changes fast it could be something real bad. Well, it was time to take out the old contacts and replace them with the new ones for the month. I took out the BIG mirror and looked in my eyes and guess what!!?? No contacts!! No wonder I couldn't see, I had no contacts in at all. I guess I rubbed them out or the wind blew them out or something, but they were gone. I put the new ones in and sure enough I can see great. I guess this is a lesson learned!

1 comment: