Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mookie

I had a great day today! I was able to be with my Mookie (my most favorite red haired daughter in the world) and lots of other fun people! We had a baby sitter (2 really) for all 3 boys, and went to a very nice baby shower. All the dads and grandpas who's wives were attending the shower, were able to get away and golf!! No rain!! It was so nice to get away with my daughter and just be with other women. I think I have said this before, but sometimes we girls just need to get together! We need to laugh and eat cake! Afterward we went back to Mookies house and had dinner, just her family and my family, not everyone from the shower. When we were leaving, I wanted to stay. I love being with my 2 grandsons and my perfect son-in-law, but I wanted more time with Mookie! It seems each time we get together we have to hurry or we have the boys with us or we have tons of other things going on, so we don't get to really enjoy each other. She is so fun, she makes me laugh, we always make some kind of memory, and she is a good listener when I want to talk about her brother & sister. What a perfect daughter!! Thanks Mookie!! Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment