Thursday, May 28, 2009

God Lift Me Up

OK, new day! Today will be the day I chose it to be. God gives us the choice and allows us to decide. I will seek Him and His goodness, mercy, comfort, strength and joy!! I will not wallow in self pity like the last couple of days!! I put on Praise music in every room, so no matter where I go in the house I will hear it. I see this as a shield or fence around me to keep the enemy out. I will sing His praises all day! He is my encourager! He will pull me out of the mud!! He will bless me!! I will praise Him!! Now on to better stuff. Last night Jim and I made a new plan for our bedtime. You see I don't like to listen to news while I am going to sleep, so I have been playing on the computer in another room until I am so tired I can't stand it, then I go into bed and usually Jim is about ready to turn of the t.v. Well, for the last 37 years we have gone to bed together and he has watched either a late night show or sports, I am used to that. He switched to news about 3mo ago and I can't make myself go to sleep with it on so I have been in on the computer. He doesn't like to be in there by himself, and I don't like news so we are going back to the old way and he'll watch something else! My posts will be during the day or early evening now. I don't know why I told that, but I just did so now you know.

1 comment: