Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Not Consistent Yet

Yesterday I had picked up Boo after school and he started in on the questions. Just the simple ones, What are we going to do? Do you want to go to McDonald's? How about the Library? Well, how about the new gas station? What is for dinner? Can we watch a movie? Can the boys next door come over? Will you play Wii with me? Do you want to jump on the trampoline? I was just answering them right & left then he started asking the same one over and over again!! Oh, he would word each one a little different, or maybe add a pleeeese at the end, but it was the same question. Can we do _____ before I do my homework? I had answered no several times, finally I asked him why he kept asking the same question over and over. He looked at me and said "Well Mama, sometimes you change your mind!!" Oh, he has me pegged! I am still trying to be more consistent, but I must need to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment