Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nana!!

Oh, I have had the two best & busiest days ever!!! Mookie and her husband will celebrate their 10th anniversary tomorrow!!!!!! To celebrate this they took a staycation, as Mookie called it. They are staying home alone and their two sweet, cute, busy, adorable, fun sons are having some great time with Nana and Pappy and Grandma and Grandpa. We each were able to have them 2 nights! I was talking with Grandma yesterday, at the hand off, and I believe we decided it is more fun to be a Nana or Grandma than a Mom, but it is harder. I don't think its just because we are a little older. I think its our fault, we started with the boys when "little bubba" was little by playing with him nonstop! Making sure we were the best, greatest, and most fun Nana and Grandma ever!! Now we have "little bubba" and "nugget" who want us to play with them all the time. This is great, but also tiring. Moms have lots of stuff to get finished up each day so they say play nice and the kids go and play. Well, maybe it doesn't always work just like that, but you get the picture. Anyway, I had tons of fun, made lots of memories, and laughed my head off for two days and two nights!! Now its Grandma's turn to have the fun. I really feel sorry for Mookie and son-in-law, because the boys will have to go through several days of detox from being with us after they get them home. I'll be praying for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment