Monday, May 4, 2009

I Guess I Have A FLat Tire!

I have been wanting to tell this story about our Sweet Girl for a while, so here goes. She is such a crack-up! This happened several years ago, but it is just too funny to forget about. She was living here and would leave for work while I was still in bed, about 6:00A.M. One day she called, shortly after she had left, she said her car made a funny noise what should I do? Jim was gone so I asked her if any of the warning lights on her dashboard were on to which she answered no, I said, just come back home. She turned around and came home. I was waiting by the front door and when she pulled into the driveway I stepped outside. Now, I am not kidding she had no front tire!!! The whole thing was worn off! She was driving on the rim!! There was black all around the place where the wheel goes, but no tire!! She got out of her car and looked at it and said in her sweet voice "I guess I have a flat tire!". I wanted to scream "No, you did have a flat tire, but now you have NO TIRE!!!! I asked was it hard to drive and she said yes a little hard to steer. Then she said I bet that is way everyone kept honking and waving to me! Oh my gosh!! Can't you just see it everyone was trying to get her to stop, but she thought they were just being friendly and waving! She is so cute.

1 comment: