Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Its hard to know where to start regarding Mother's Day for me. I have the best Mom in the world. She has always been one of the strong people in my lives. She picks me up when I am down, listens when I need to talk and talks when I need to listen. I love and respect her so much. She always has more energy that any 2 of her children put together. I would love to be as strong and energetic as she is when I am her age!! I have 2 children that I miss more than air especially on this day. That makes Mothers Day not the best day in the world. I have the most wonderful daughter, she is a wife, and a mom herself. I love her so much. She makes me so proud. She is such a great wife & mom. She has a strong faith and she and Mark have passed that along to their two sons. I was blessed on Saturday to spend the day with her going to two movies, shopping, and eating dinner out!!!! It was one of my best days ever! Today, Boo and Dad fixed me breakfast in bed, a great lunch (not in bed) and he has given me more kisses and hugs than any one should be allowed to have. It is such a blessing from God to be a Mother. He has allowed me to have a great Mom and see my daughter be a great Mom too!! Isn't He awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment