Friday, May 22, 2009

School's Out For The Summer!!

I have been singing that one line, of a song I can barley remember, to Joey all afternoon!! School's Out For The Summer!!! There must be more to the song than that, but I can't get my brain to reach it. I went early to eat lunch with the kids and they were so excited, and so were the teachers. Such chaos, so much noise, little girls screaming, boys running I don't think that was the typical school day, usually the teachers act better! (HaHaHa) I just had to put that. I really am looking forward to summer. We won't have to rush every morning, rush every night, hurry homework UCK, I am tired of all of that. However starting Tuesday, the first real day of summer vacation, Boo is going to Theater Camp!! It's at our High School and lasts from 8a.m to 4p.m. 4 days in a row. I wouldn't do it but I think he will love it, he is really a drama king! They put on a little performance Friday. So, maybe I am celebrating the whole summer vacation thing a little early. He will also play baseball and take swim lessons, so he will stay busy, and then I guess I will too. At least he will be home with me more and we can do fun stuff together. Just got off the phone with Mookie and she said Nugget had put gum in his hair!! She tried ice, and it didn't work, she can't use peanut butter because he is allergic to it so I suggested oil, hope it will work. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment