Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the best April Fools ever! First I woke my little "prankster" by yelling "Get up your late, school has already started!" He jumped up and looked at me with huge eyes, because I was laughing, then I said April Fools! I told Jim he had a rip in his favorite sweat pants, he is so easy, he fell for it. As the day went on my brain was so busy. I walked into Jim's office and I said, with a very sad face, that I had just backed into someone. He jumped up and started out the door to my car as I said "April Fools"! As I said he is too easy. I then called my youngest brother and told him I had run out of gas would he please come and get me? He was so sweet and said yes then I had to say April Fools. Then I called both my other brothers, one at a time, and said we had won a trip to Hawaii through RCI including airfare!! Then I told them it was their year to use it so they won!! They both fell for it big time!! So easy!! Then Boo came home from school and he hands me his agenda to read. It says he has had to go to the principals office! It was in his hand printing, so not too tricky, but I acted like I fell for it!! Just an all around great day!!

3 comments:

  1. so fun! dylan got us good! when i picked the girls up from school . . . she got in the car and said mommy . . . i was bad at school today. and she said it with a straight face and like she was kinda upset. i was shocked because being the oldest . . . she is the one that never gets in trouble (at school that is!). i completely fell for it! she did such a good job tricking me . . . i made her call her daddy and play the same trick on him. he fell for it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I must say I am impressed! Such a scheming mind! You always seem so sweet. (kind of like on tv when the killer is the next door neighbor who was always "so nice & polite, it just couldn't be HIM!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh aunt barbie! That is hilarious! It makes me feel kinda stupid because I didn't do anything, I didn't even try! I'm usually the fool though, I would have fallen for any of those tricks! I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete