Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My kids

Have I said lately how much I miss my two kids that have gone on to heaven before me!? I try to ignore the sadness that sometimes overcomes me, but sometimes I just can't. I would love to see their eyes light up when they smile, I would love to hear them laugh, I would love to feel them hug me! I would love to sit and have a serious conversation about something they thought was important. I would love to rub their backs, smell their hair. I would love to do all the other stuff that I thought I would be able to do all my life! I try to remember to do this with my other two kids that are still here and my two precious grandchildren, but sometimes the busyness of life tries to get in my way. Each moment we have on earth is a gift from God. He wants us to tell others about Him, love Him and each other, and bless others with His words. If I can remember to do this every day then the heaviness on my heart lessens . God gives us His word to help when we are down Isaiah 49:16 says "I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands" On the palms of His hands!!!! Amen!!! He will sustain me! God is Good!

1 comment: