Friday, April 3, 2009

Stretch

I was getting my hair cut and stuff today and I had a great conversation with Angela (my new hairdresser). We were talking about how God sometimes takes us out of our comfort zone. It is so true! I think He loves that. He really loves to stretches us for His Glory. There have been lots of times that I haven't wanted to do something or go somewhere, but felt God leading me to go and ended up so blessed by it!! If I could only keep my mind on Christ and focused on heavenly things, my life would be much fuller. I get so caught up in the "worldly" things I think I want or need that I loose my focus. Its like my life right now, I thought I picked a great time to come in here and write this, but Boo has sought me out and has sang to me 3 different songs that he learned in music today. Way to blow my concentration. Oh well, he is cute, and I love to hear him sing. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment