Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lego's

Our son Boo has gone absolutely crazy over Lego's!! He just loves them. He received several different sets for his birthday, and has been busy putting them together each day since. He is very organized about how he accomplishes his task. I am the sorter, I get to do this so I can help! First I put all like pieces together and separate all parts. He then takes the instruction book (can you men imagine) and starts with page one and follows through to the end. When it is time for a sticker, that again is my job! I am very good at putting stickers on just so! He plays with them some, but mostly, he enjoys making them. The pieces are so small, and when he drops one it is the worst of the worst!! He tries to find them, but I don't think he ever has. I'm not sure, but since he is a boy, I bet he stands back looks for 10 seconds then yells "Mom!! I lost a piece!" I have to get down on the floor and use my old weak eyes, but I do find the missing tiny little deal! Getting back up is an adventure all by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment