Monday, April 6, 2009

Crazy daughter

I have to tell you I have one of the funniest, cutest daughters in the world. She cracked me up today. Today she tried to April Fools me! I could tell she was not telling the truth, but I went along with it , kind of like I do with Boo. The only difference is he's 8 and she is 29. Then she called me back to tell me it was an April Fools deal, what a goof ball. This reminds me of a couple months ago when she had a car accident. She was in a parking lot and was turning around giving her boys their drinks while she was trying to keep her foot on the brake, why she didn't just stop the car & put it in park, I don't know. Well her foot fell off the brake and she hit another car. This caused her such distress that she burst into tears and even her 4 year old son told her to calm down. She found the owner of the empty car and even she told her it would be alright and gave her a tissue. When she called me to report the horrible ordeal, I asked if she ever got her food that she was on her way to get. She said no, she was too upset. I replied, in a very Motherly voice, I could certainly understand after such a big WRECK it was best to just go home. Did I mention that there was no damage to her car? Where does she get the drama from!

2 comments: