Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Race

So Jeff Gordon won today. He is a race car driver. His number is 24. I'm not much of a race fan but our Sweet Girl was. You see her big brother, Bubba's All State Baseball# was 24 so all things with 24 on them we loved, this brought her into racing & Jeff Gordon. The last race he won was in October of 07, right before Sweet Girl went to heaven. I have cheered for him to win, but with a heavy heart, because she wouldn't be here. I was even thinking maybe God won't let him win another race because she is not here to see it. Well he won today! Am I glad? I'm not sure, but I am sure she is dancing in heaven right now. She would love it. So here is to you my precious Sweet Girl!! I Love You!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard that he won and I was excited because I knew Carrie would be happy!

    ReplyDelete