Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grandkids at the Grocery Store

A couple of weeks ago, while Mookie and the grandsons were here, I asked her if I could take the 2 boys to the grocery store with me, she could stay home. She looked at me like I was crazy and said sure! I was so excited to do this, you see I just wanted to show them off without Mom around. What better place than the local grocery store! When we walked in I was so proud, they are sooo darn cute! I told them they could each push their own "little" carts. This made them so excited!! Number 2 had never even had his feet touch the floor, Mom always put him in the cart! I wanted him to be down and have tons of fun with Nana. We went down the first isle and they were putting everything they saw into their carts! I very sweetly explained that they would have to ask Nana 1st before they put anything in their carts. They looked up so perfectly and said OK. Well, I turned my back for 2 seconds and a very nice lady said your grandsons have raided the fruit snacks. It went down hill from there. What was I thinking? Where was my head? I didn't even see anyone I new! Mookie had a hard time at the store the next couple of times with #2 grandson, because he did not want to ride in the cart, he wanted his own!! She will pay me back some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment