Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Big Boy!!

My youngest grandson got rid of his me today!! Actually he got rid of 2 of his mes'. His me is his pacifier. We have tried to figure out how he named his pacifier me, but we just don't know. His mommy asked if he would like to take them into ToysRus and get a new toy in exchange for them. He had to think about it, but he decided he would do it! He put them into a zip lock bag and took them right in. He picked out something really special, that he and his brother could play with. I'm so proud of him!! At nap time he was a little sad. His big brother came in and patted him offering the comfort of sleeping with Buzz Lightyear! What a great brother!! I'm not sure how bedtime went tonight, I will be sure and let you know. Well, now I have 2 big boys for grandsons, maybe, if it all works out, actually Mom brought the me home to keep for posterity, so it could come back out if all doesn't go well. Oh, the trauma of being 2 years old. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment