Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Girl

I really do want to tell everyone all about my two kids that live in heaven with Christ. But, right now I am finally doing great, so I find it hard to bring up all the hurt. Maybe I'll just introduce them to you! Our 1st born is our oldest daughter. She would be 35 now, she passed away Nov. '07. She started life a little behind everyone else, she weighed 4 lb 13 oz. We thought she was just perfect!! Well as time went on the Dr. worried that she wasn't doing everything she should be. We started the horrible testing time. After several months the Drs. said she might not walk, talk or be potty trained. They encouraged us not to have any more children. Well as God would have it I was already pregnant with our 2nd child. To make a long story short she walked, talked and was potty trained. All of this on her own time, but she did it! She had some special needs but was tough and filled with the love of Jesus. She eventually got her license and drove to work each day. She had several illnesses. Lots of pneumonia, ear surgeries, viral meningitis guillian bare (twice), ITP, and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma to name a few. She always got well, she was strong and such a fighter. She had such a childlike faith, it was a joy to watch her worship. She loved life and loved "her people". She had some special people in her life and I am telling you guys she LOVED YOU!!!!!! She was only 4'9" so she wasn't tall but was big in personality. She always made me laugh, she made everyone laugh! She had an innocent outlook on everything. But, was she ever stubborn. Ask any of us in the house while she was growing up! I know now God blessed her with that to keep her going. Sometime I will tell her flat tire story,or the flood story or so many others. For now just know she was fun, happy, a lover of Christ and loved fiercely.

1 comment:

  1. I think saying she was stubborn doesn't even cover it, but with all her stubborness was a loyality that was unmatched. If you were good to her she would do anything for you. I love her and miss her very much.

    ReplyDelete