Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hairdressser

Tomorrow I go to the hairdresser. I'll tell you I had been going to the same hair girl for the last 15 years. She knew how I liked my hair, what color, what cut, everything. Well, she had to stop doing hair for her health. That is the only reason I could stand for her to stop. So now about 4 mo later I am still working on finding a new one. The first girl I went to, after Karen, made my hair look kind of like a skunk. Not too good. The second girl I tried made me look "Goth" my hair was so dark, I washed it about 4 times a day for several days to try and lighten it up. Needless to say I am a little nervous about tomorrow. What will it be? I have liked the hair cuts each time, so that is a plus. I wish I could just ignore the gray parts, but they make me look old!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it went well for you Barb! I know how stressful it is when you're not 100% sure what your hair is gonna look like! Yikes! Especially if your husband makes smart remarks like mine! Though I am sure Jim would NEVER do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the fact that I can read one of your blogs and hear you telling the story inside my head! It's just the best!

    ReplyDelete