Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We have an 8 year old son. Now mind you we were both born in 1949. That puts us, well lets just say we are older than his friends parents. He is so much fun. His smile is infectious and his joy is contagious. He makes me laugh everyday. He has a huge imagination and is always playing a game in his head. We play lots together, I usually am the bad guy or the one who will lose the fight, some kind of droid I think. He loves life and is full of joy and excitement. He gets excited about everything. Boy does he make us tired! The worst part is stuff like the dreaded valentine boxes!!! There are those parents who are so creative and they come up with the most wonderful ideas, then there is me. What happened to the old shoe box with red hearts on it? Let me tell you they are gone, now there is robots, tanks, ball fields and other neat stuff. This year Joey made his own. It was a hover tank it had toilet paper rolls, aluminum foil and q-tips all over it. It was awesome, but it did look like an 8 year old made it. I was proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment