Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little About Me

Let me tell you a little about me. I'm a lover of Jesus Christ, a wife, a Mom, and a Nana. We have 4 children one of which is adopted, but I not exactly sure which one, and 2 who reside with Christ. Our youngest daughter 29 years old and her wonderful husband have given us the two best, cutest and most well rounded grandsons in the whole world. Yes all of this is true. As you get to know me I will talk about each on them A LOT!! I also have a great extended family. Mom & Dad have been married for 61 years and each of my 3 brothers have married fun, loving, and caring women whom I love to the bone. I have 11 nieces and nephews, counting the one who married into the fam . They are all beautiful and handsome so there are lots more to come! God has also blessed me with some of the best women put on earth as angels, to be my friends,you'll hear about them too, I'm sure. God has seen me through the worst nightmares any Mom could suffer, and He has still brought me joy. The joy that only He can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment