Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

I think I was in a bad mood when I blogged last. In the least I was mad at Boo. Things are nicer at our house now. Nothing has changed much regarding the dinner situation, but I believe I will be able to work on it a little at a time, and ignore the rest. Tomorrow is our 39th anniversary!!!! Time really has gone by fast. While at dinner this evening we were talking about what we were doing 39 years ago. We were just kids!!! Too young to be nervous. We thought life would always be "hugs & kisses". It has been, lots and lots of them, but also some not so good times. I am stubborn, selfish, spoiled, opinionated, and always want my way. Jim is too! Well, maybe not as bad as me. God has blessed us with a love for Him and each other that has weathered life's worst trials. Tomorrow we are taking Boo to Mookies house to be with her family, and we are just going to be us. Not Mom & Dad or even Nana & Pappy, just us. We get to spend the whole day and night just doing what WE want!! I can't wait!! I ran across this scripture today, I know I have put it in here before, but I am led to put it in again! Psalm 94:18-19 "If I say,"My foot is slipping," your loyal love O Lord, supports me. When worries threaten to overwhelm me, your soothing touch makes me Happy." I"ll pray that tomorrow is great for everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy your weekend together.

    ReplyDelete