Sunday, September 13, 2009

Really, Really, One of My Best Days Ever!!!

We had a great day today!!! Our 4th child was baptized!!! It is such a blessing for a parent to see. Really, nothing is better. Boo had been talking about "Asking Jesus into his heart" since June, we let it go for a while, to see if he really wanted to take this huge step! Each night and even sometimes with his dinner prayers, he would pray for Jesus to come into his heart. Well, Daddy & I finally got the message and we all 3 had a big talk. Boo knew what he was talking about and what he wanted to do!! Out preacher came over and they read scripture, he asked him several questions, and explained grace to him. Boo new all the answers even before Dakota explained them to him!! I just know Boo will become a preacher someday, and he will be great!!!! God has blessed our family so much with this precious little boy, he has brought so much into our lives. I can't imagine our life without him. We were blessed to have lots of family there to witness this big day. Boo said as I tucked him in, "I guess this was just about the best day ever for our family, now we will all be in heaven together" I cried and agreed with him. God is good isn't He!!! Can I hear an AMEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was one of the best days for our family. It was so wonderful to watch him become a little man! God is good and Joey is proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey is growing up so fast. He is such a young gentleman! He is very smart and wise beyond his years. His dinner prayer almost made me cry. It seems like yesterday he was just jabbering away, but he was really talking to Jesus yesterday! I was so excited I got to be there!

    ReplyDelete