Saturday, June 20, 2009

Im Baaaack!

We had a great reunion!!! I want to thank my 2 wonderful nieces who planned it! It was perfect! The food was wonderful and the accommodations were great!! All the food Dave helped with was delicious!!! He is an awesome cook. I also would like to thank Aunt Kim for all the work she did. It seems like we can't do anything without her working her tail off! She is such a blessing to our family! I know I have said this before, but we have the best family EVER! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. We are one crazy bunch. We (not me) did hikes, white water rafting (me), go cart racing(not me), Aquarium looking(me), laser tag playing(Boo), swimming, shopping, golfing(the men), relaxing, story telling, children playing and of coarse lots of eating. One of the best parts was we had 2 BIG announcements!!! First my niece Megan got engaged!!!! We are glad to have Pete in our family, he is a great guy! He proposed the day we all arrived, it was a total surprise to her and all of us, except her parents. The second announcement is Mookie and son-in-law are HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!! I get to be a Nana again!!! I couldn't tell about this until last night, because Mookie had some people she wanted to tell first, I have the all clear on it now so I will be talking about it all the time!! We missed Sweet Girl and Bubba, but told lots of stories about both so they weren't left out. Tomorrow I'll tell you about my grandsons birthdays!!

3 comments:

  1. i just saw marci's post on facebook and am so excited for them . . . and you too! i will keep her in my prayers for a healthy and easy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you And Jim! (Mark & Marci too!)
    Another grandbaby! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WAS a great reunion huh?! Our family pretty much rocks!

    ReplyDelete