Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"V A C A TION We're gonna have a ball"

Remember that song, you probably have to be my age to remember it. I don't know who sings it, but its been in my head for a couple of days, because, WE ARE GOING ON VACATION!! I can't wait! My nieces organized the first annual Holaday (and others) Reunion!!!! It is going to be tons of fun. There will be laughter, hugging, lots of talking and story telling, games and great food! We are all (about 25 of us) going to stay in one BIG house! Sounds fun doesn't it! I do think that I have the best family ever. God has blessed us with a great love for Him and each other. The joy we have in being together is so from Him! Sweet Girl and Bubba would love to be there and I know I will miss them so much. Please pray that I don't come home all sad. Times like this it is hard not to miss them. God has already given me a great joy in my heart, so He has gone before me to encourage me!! I better go pack!!!

1 comment: